Since I bought my Xbox, I’ve acquired around 10 games. So, I decided to do a top 5 (increasing left to right):
1) Forza Motorsport 4. This game Ive really come to love, because of its graphics, but also its realistic controls and gear-changing. What makes it boring though is the fact that it has most vehicles in the same class with extremely similar handling, something you won’t see in real life.
2) Grand Theft Auto 4: A truly amazing game, that wins over others with the diversity of vehicles and weapons. The drawback to GTA 4 are the graphics, which could’ve been better for a game made in 2008, but I am not really complaining. However something that truly bothers me is the ELS on most Emergency vehicles, which is extremely simplistic for a game of this kind where the police plays a major role.
3) Call of Duty Black Ops II: While I have to admit I am not a great fan of Battlefield, I can’t say that BO2 is perfect. Yes I do think the weapon customization and map packs are truly amazing, which they are, but I still can’t make this my number one game for a reason: not being able to drive. That’s a big letdown; its my favorite thing to do in Battlefield.
4) TES V - Skyrim: Skyrim is an amazing game, and I am sorry I couldn’t list it since it came as a download with my Xbox and I do not have the redeem code anymore. Leaving that aside, I have to say that Skyrim is truly amazing in everything: graphics, gameplay, engine, and even storyline. But one thing I don’t like about the game is its unrealism. People seem to know how to use magic when they didn’t even know what a condom was, since it probably wasn’t invented. Even so, everyone knew how to read and write; there were no slaves, and everyone lived a decent life. Pretty sure Scandinavia was different back then than what Skyrim tells us. Still it is a very fun RPG that I would recommend.
5) Grand Theft Auto 5: This is by far one of the best games I’ve ever played, if not the very best. It does and fulfills everything GTA IV didn’t, and does it well. Take the ELS on emergency vehicles - it is depicting the exact patterns of their real-life counterparts. Everything falls in and matches the real LA, and that includes Santa Monica Beach’s stores. There are no negative comments to be said about this game: everything is perfect.